Wednesday, September 4, 2013

My Holy Grail Products (Toner)

This weeks Holy Grail Product is Toner! Now what toner is my can't live or function without toner? drum roll...
That's right it is Lush's Tea Tree Water toner and that's right it is another Lush product. What can I say? My face and Lush are best buddies. If you have oily acne prone combination super sensitive skin then Lush should be your best buddy too. Their face products are effective and gentle. Also I can read all the ingredients so I know exactly what I am putting on my special skin. This toner works wonders for getting rid of that excess oil and treating that acne without drying out or irritating the skin. It has anti-bacterial tea tree to treat the acne and trouble zones and Juniperberry and grapefruit to keep skin clear and balanced. Most importantly there is no alcohol in it! That's right this is an effective toner without alcohol! so there is no drying or cracking of the skin that some other toners can cause. This toner is great for oil, blemishes and redness. It balances out all the trouble areas without over compensating by sucking all the moisture out of your face.

How I use depends on how my skin is feeling. If I feel very oily and am broken-out,  after washing my face I spray a cotton pad with the toner and rub it gently over my face, focusing on blemishes and trouble spots. most times I just spray it directly on to my face and let it dry before moisturizing. If my skin has been extra oily I will just spray it on my face and skip moisturizing and since there is no alcohol in the toner it does not dry out my face. I always use at night and in the morning before I do my makeup. Often I only use the toner and no moisturizer in the morning because of how oily my skin is. If you have skin like I do this is a must need toner in your skin care routine.

what toner can you not live without?

No comments:

Post a Comment