Monday, August 26, 2013

My Holy Grail Products( new blog series!)

Any makeup addict has those list of products they can't live without; the ones that if they were ever discontinued would feel like the world has ended. For each artist it is different for different reasons. For me Holy Grail products mean the ones that if I had to chose one and only of that product to use for the rest of my life these are the ones I choose. So here is a new series for my Blog and Each week I'll spotlight a different Holy Grail product of mine. I figure I'll start with my bases and work my way through everything. depending on the week I might feature one or I might to do.

this week's Holy Grail product is....drum roll.... Lush's Fresh Farmacy face wash!
Why is this a holy grail product? 
well let me start with telling you about my skin. My skin is super sensitive and many face washes will make my skin burn or dry my face out in my dry areas( i'm combination skin. Lush's Fresh Farmacy does none of those things while also actually getting all the dirt and makeup off. after I wash with this I have no doubt in my mind my skin is clean. where some face washes can leave a residue, with this when I rinse I get that squeaky clean feeling without the tightness other face washes can cause because they are drying you out to get your face clean. So my dry areas don't get drier, while my blemish and oily areas get the deep clean they need the best part is it does all this without aggravating my redness or making my face burn! what ingredients work such wonders? well the cleanser is calamine and tea tree based; the calamine soothes while the tea tree works on those trouble spots. 

On top of the wonders of all of this the product itself is easy to use just wet face and clean hands lather it in hands and apply to face, then rinse! there's no spillage or anything to pump, which also means it is travel friendly. all you have to do is throw it in a soap box and it's good to go! also when you go to lush to buy you can have them cut into whatever size you want so if you are worry about it sitting out or you travel a lot you can get it cut into travel friendly small sizes or a big size, which also means the price is friendly on your wallet because you pick the size you can afford. A little goes a long way with this face wash!

I discovered this product about a month ago and now I can't live without it. It is my favorite face wash and the one I will always carry with me or turn to if a new face wash does me wrong. it works for all skin types so give it a try and i bet you'll fall in love!

go to Lush's website or a store near you to try it out for yourself!

1 comment:

  1. I should really give this a try! Do you know if it can be found in our Ulta?

    ReplyDelete