Sunday, May 5, 2013

Alice in Wonderland Series


I decided a fun way to practice my skills would be to do a series of looks. This series is inspired by the world of Alice in Wonderland. Below each image I will try and List all the products used. It's been awhile since I've done these looks.

Alice
EyeLid & above cut crease: BH Cosmetics 120 4th ed. palette
Cute crease: NYX jumbo eye pencil Milk
Bow. UD Perversion eyeliner & Pop Rox Blue Duochrome

Mad Hatter

Hat: SugarPill Burning Heart Palette, UD Ransom liner, BH Cosmetics 120 4th ed.
Eyebrow: UD Electric eyeliner
Eyelid & under eye: BH Cosmetics 120 Palette 4th ed.

Cheshire Cat
Brow; Eye Kandy Cosmetics glitter: Confetti
Eyelid: Urban Decay Fishnet and Ransom eyeliners and eyeshadows

Lips: Pop Rox Violet Lipstix and Nyx White eyeliner


White Rabbit
Eyelid: NYX jep in Milk, MAC White pigment (need to look up exact name), BH Cosmetics Liquid liner
Brow: Carina Dolci Ruby Red slippers glitter
Ears: NYX jep in Milk, MAC White pigment (need to look up exact name), BH Cosmetics light pink from 120 palette 4th ed.

I plan on still doing a Queen of Hearts,  The white queen, and at least one other to complete the series. 
Feel free to leave thoughts comments and any suggestions for the series below!





1 comment:

  1. Love them all! I like the hat for the Mad Hatter :D Amazing series here! AND it's one of my fave books when I was a kid!

    ReplyDelete